Let’s talk about a job that allows you to make a difference.
Do you love children?
Are you energetic, reliable and qualified?
We are a local, community based daycare and childcare facility located in four campuses in the Lower Mainland.
- Riverwood Gate, Port Coquitlam (one bus away from Sky Train, Coquitlam Centre)
- Westwood Plateau, Coquitlam (one bus away from Sky Train, Coquitlam Centre)
- Bainbridge, Burnaby (near Sperling Sky Train)
- Cloverdale, Surrey (one bus away from King George Station)
You need to feel valued and respected in your chosen profession.
To this end we offer:
- Large, bright, professionally designed facilities, close to shopping
- Numerous programs, which allow for job advancement and work flexibility
- Competitive wages, sick days & 100% employer paid benefits
- Educational reimbursements
- Team recognition & staff celebrations
- Opportunities for mentorship
If this sounds like something you’re interested it, we’d love to have you join the team!
Check out what our staff have to say about working with us.
Contact us by email, indcating the campus you are interested in and briefly outlining your credentials along with the type of work you are looking for. Once the facility manager recieves this, she will be asking for your resume as well as clarifying the type of work you are seeking. We know that looking for a job is hard work and so acknowledge every resume that comes our way!
Cloverdale Campus (Surrey) - ECE & ITE for all programs. Ongoing
Bainbridge Campus (Burnaby) - ECE for our 3-5 yr program - October 2018
Riverwood Gate Campus (Port Coquitlam) - School aged care & break relief (requires an ECE-A)
For all campuses, we are also looking for ECE Assistants that would like to be on-call or are interested in part-time break relief.